Swinger Club Amenities - What"s Inside One
, a bar, and a dance floor similar to what you what find at any normal club you go to.
Depending on the swing club you visit, there are plenty of areas you can choose to be to get things started, from dining and mingling areas to ladies only and free for all sections.
Other amenities many include:
- Adult-orientated media displayed on large screen TV's throughout the club, or XXX closed circuit TV in private rooms to help stimulate the mood.
- Billiards and table games for members to have fun and at the same time break the ice and socialize with others.
- Massage tables and sex furniture to help take you to a heightened sense of arousal.
- Dance poles and cage sets where women can perform or just let loose and enjoy the erotic movement of the bodies next to them.
- A locker-room (sometimes attended) to store your personal belongings and a shower facility to freshen up before and after activities.
- Semi-private rooms with large windows where exhibitionists play and other members can stay to watch as voyeurs, or just enjoy the action as they pass by.
- Private rooms where you can lock the door behind you, watch yourselves in the mirror, and enjoy great sex knowing that just on the other side of the wall another couple (or threesome or more) is doing the same thing.
Sometimes you can hear their sexy sounds through the walls, which multiples your excitement.
- Theme decorated party rooms to appeal to every fantasy like a doctor's office, dungeon, or jail cell.
- A Jacuzzi where you can feel more comfortable being naked in the water and at the same time let your hands roam to play with your partner (and maybe others too) under water and not in obvious plain view of everyone.
- If you know that you want to see more but are not quite sure how much you'd like to participate, most clubs will have an area designated for you to be able to stay inside your comfort zone and watch other couples having sex, and maybe even sometimes the most erotic orgy you've ever seen.
This helps you feel like you're part of the activities without needing to participate in them.
- If you decide to take the plunge and find another couple that you want to play with, most clubs will have large multi-bed rooms providing plenty of space for everyone to enjoy themselves and each other.
- If you want to explore your taste in the kink side of play, some clubs provide a designated area (sometimes called the dungeon) to learn safe, proper, and fun ways to explore the world of erotic power exchange in the BDSM Lifestyle.