How to Integrate a PDF in Flash CS4
- 1). Open Flash CS4. To integrate a PDF into an existing animation, click the "Open" link and browse to the file. Double-click the FLA file. Otherwise, click the "Create New" link.
- 2). Drag the timeline mover through the timeline to get to the point on the timeline where you want the PDF to appear.
- 3). Right-click the cell on the timeline and select "Insert Blank Keyframe." Note a hollow circle appears on that spot on the timeline.
- 4). Click the "File" menu. Click "Import." Click "Import to Stage."
- 5). Browse to the PDF and double-click its file name. Leave the preset options in the Import Options window as their defaults and click the "OK" button. Depending on the PDF size, it may take a few moments to import the PDF, which then appears on the stage. The hollow circle in the timeline becomes solid.